Mr. Eisner has litigated hundreds of felony and misdemeanor criminal cases including murder, robbery, sex crimes, narcotic crimes, three strikes cases, white collar crimes, and theft crimes. He has represented successfully hundreds of clients at trial and all other stages of courtroom proceedings, including arraignment, bail hearings, preliminary hearings, probation violations and sentencing hearings.
Mr. Eisner received his BA degree from the University of California , Berkeley in 1982. He received his JD law degree from Loyola Law School , Los Angeles in 1985. Mr. Eisner was admitted to the State Bar of California in 1987, admitted to the United States District Court, Central District of California in 1992, and was admitted to the United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit in 2001. Mr. Eisner is a member of the National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers (NACDL), California Attorney’s for Criminal Justice (CACJ), the Criminal Courts Bar Association (CCBA), and the San Fernando Valley Bar Association.
- Criminal Law, The State Bar of California Board of Legal Specialization
- Loyola Law School, Los Angeles, California, 1985 J.D.
Honors: Member, Moot Court Honors Board – 1984
- University of California at Berkeley, 1982 B.A.
- Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Beverly Hills Bar Association Member
- American Bar Association Member
- State Bar of California Member
- Criminal Courts Bar Association Member
- Association of Federal Defense Attorneys Member
- Attorneys for Criminal Justice Member
- Past Employment Positions:
- Los Angeles County Public Office, Attorney, 1987 – 1992
Go back to homepage.